What We Do
At Aunt Martha’s, you won’t just get dedicated health care providers – you will get a care team. Our providers are constantly working together to coordinate primary and preventative medical care, dental care, mental health care and addictions treatment services to ensure the whole patient is being treated effectively.
- Communication: Your care team has regular face-to-face meetings to discuss your treatment and your progress toward your goals.
- Care Coordination: With your permission, your care team will share your information, such as medications, education needs, significant life change, etc., in real-time to successfully coordinate.
- Preventative Care: We will help you get screenings for issues, such as depression, cancer and chronic disease, to increase the chance of catching a problem before it becomes serious.
- Self-Management: Knowledge is power. Stay educated and proactively communicate with your care team.
Integrated Care Makes Your Life Easier
For every patient there are different levels of care, screening, communication and education. That’s where Aunt Martha’s Care Coordinators come in.
As part of your care team, your care coordinator will work directly with you to:
- Eliminate barriers that might keep you from getting the services you need when you need them;
- Follow-up with you and your providers to make sure everyone is on the same page and working toward the same goals; and,
- Connect you with other resources and services in your community that can help keep you looking, feeling and being your best.
To learn more about the work we’re doing to advance integrated care at Aunt Martha’s, please contact our Excellence & Innovations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comcast Newsmakers Profiles Our Integrated Model of Primary Care and Mental Health Services
- National Council for Behavioral Health