Reproductive and Sexual Health Services for Everyone
Aunt Martha’s Family Planning program offers every patient the full, honest information they need to exercise their personal choice in determining the number and spacing of their children.
Family Planning services at Aunt Martha’s are provided regardless of the patient’s ability to pay. Confidential services available upon request.
Aunt Martha’s Family Planning Services
- Pregnancy tests
- Wellness exams, including birth control exams
- Birth control education and supplies
- Tests and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases (STIs)
- Cancer screening: Pap smears, breast/chest exams and prostate exams
- Infertility exams, counseling and referral
- Minor gynecologic and urologic problem diagnosis and treatment
- Referrals to medical, dental, behavioral and other health services (as needed)
- Reproductive life planning (child spacing)
- Education about the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV/AIDS
- Education about the impact of lifestyle choices on reproductive health and outcomes
- Education about the importance of preventive health screenings
- How to plan a healthy pregnancy (preconception planning)
- How to talk with parents and others about sexuality
For your convenience at Aunt Martha’s locations and online
Title X Family Planning services are funded by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.