Care Coordination Services
Get to know your Medical Home
What is a care coordinator?
A care coordinator is trained to help you to manage the care and services you need. They keep an eye on how you are doing, track your goals, talk to you about your care plan, answer your questions and connect you to services.
Care coordination is how we help you get the care you need
Care coordinators work with you and your providers and help you get the most from the services we offer at Aunt Martha’s.
They also help you take advantage of:
- Your health plan
- Other public benefits
- Other services in the community
More ways your care coordinator can help
Your Care Coordinator can:
- Learn about your needs and help you find the right solution.
- Make sure all of your providers are talking to each other.
- Help with additional services, including housing, food (SNAP) and transportation resources.
- Get you the right supplies, including medication, diabetic supplies, wheelchairs, oxygen tanks and more.
- Help you get the care, tests and treatment you need.