Help with health insurance
We accept these health insurance plans:
- IL Medicaid
- All MCOs under IL Medicaid
- Blue Cross Community
- County Care
- YouthCare HealthChoice III (DCFS Kids)
- Blue Cross IL PPO
The Health Insurance Marketplace
The Health Insurance Marketplace is a resource where individuals, families, and small businesses can:
- Compare health insurance plans for coverage and affordability.
- Get answers to questions about your health care insurance.
- Find out if you are eligible for tax credits for private insurance or health programs like Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
- Enroll in a health insurance plan that meets your needs
Additional health insurance resources
Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services
Overview of Medicaid and CHIP in Illinois
Illinois Department of Human Services
IDHS: Illinois Department of Human Services (state.il.us)
Health Insurance Marketplace
Get 2022 health coverage. Health Insurance Marketplace® | HealthCare.gov
Healthy Illinois Campaign
Home – Healthy Illinois Campaign
Medicaid members, update your address now to prepare for redetermination. Address updates can be completed via:
- HFS customer service number 1-877-805-5312; 1-877-204-1012 TTY
- Report Medicaid Change of Address | HFS (illinois.gov)
- Manage My Case
- Call Aunt Martha’s Enrollment Department at (708) 747-7444 if you need assistance.