As a community health center, partnerships are at the very core of the Aunt Martha’s way: to partner with community, for community, and by community.
We are proud to anchor and strengthen a wealth of community assets around each of our locations. Our work cannot happen in a vacuum and we engage in deliberate partnerships with leaders and agencies around us that share our values in order to create solutions that center on what our communities need the most.
Our partnerships span healthcare providers, community-based agencies direct service providers, advocates, trade associations, and beyond to benefit our patients. We continue growing partnerships every day – stay tuned to see who else joins us!
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Ascencion St. Joseph – Joliet
- Anne & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Northwestern Medicine – Woodstock
- Humboldt Park Health
- OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center
- OSF St. Francis Medical Center
- SwedishAmerican Hospital
- Hesed House
- Little City Foundation
- Lutheran Social Services of Illinois
- McHenry County Mental Health Board
- Puerto Rican Cultural Center
- South Suburban PADS
- Spanish Community Center