To schedule an appointment at one of our community health centers, you can:
- Submit an electronic request by selecting Request Appointment, then Request Online in the main menu above; or,
- Call 1-877-692-8686 to speak to one of our customer service representatives.
- Sliding Fee is available
- Co-pays due on service date
- Minimal nominal fee is due
Please bring the following items and/or information to your appointment:
- Past medical history
- Current medications
- Pharmacy information
- Picture ID
- Insurance card
- Immunization records (if available)
- Proof of guardianship
- Contact information for your DCFS worker (if applicable)
- Proof of income (if currently uninsured)
We highly encourage that patients make appointments prior to arriving at the clinic.
However, if you chose to walk in without an appointment, you will be evaluated by the clinic staff and based on the symptoms presented one of the following may occur:
- will be seen today (which may include a variable wait time)
- offered to make an appointment for a different date/time
- referred to the Emergency Room
The steps involved depend on what records you want provided and/or for whom you want your records provided to.
In most cases, you will need to download and submit the following documents, which are available in our Patient Information Center:
- Acknowledgement of Medical Record Request Processing Fee / Reconocimiento del cargo por procesamiento de la solicitud de registros médicos
- Request and Authorization to Release Health Information / Peticion Y Autorizacion Para Liberacion Y Uso De Informacion Medica
Signed and completed authorization forms may be submitted in person, by fax or by mail:
Drop off the form at one of Aunt Martha’s Health Centers
By Fax (with copy of ID)
Aunt Martha’s Youth Service Center
ATTN: Medical Records
19990 Governors Hwy
Olympia Fields, IL 60461
Depending on your health insurance coverage, you may be required to select Aunt Martha’s or an Aunt Martha’s medical provider as your Primary Care Provider (PCP). In most cases, you can make this selection with a simple phone call.
**If you are enrolled in a State of Illinois plan, your Family Planning services (i.e. annual exams for women, breast exams, birth control, STI testing, etc.) will be covered even if Aunt Martha’s is not your PCP.**
You can view our current job openings and find out how to submit your resume here.
Yes. Aunt Martha’s collects new items for the children and teens in our programs. Items needed include: new toiletry items; winter coats; mittens; hats; undergarments and socks for ages 0 – 21.
As of January 1, 2010, Aunt Martha’s no longer accepts used items.
If you would like to make a cash donation, please visit our secure Donation page.