!!! DENTAL SERVICES SUSPENDED !!!
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and based on the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control, the American Dental Association, and the Illinois State Dental Society, Aunt Martha’s dental services have been temporarily suspended through March 31, 2020.
Limited, emergency dental services will be available by appointment only at our Carpentersville and Chicago Heights locations during this time. To schedule an appointment, please call (877) 692-8686. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Aunt Martha’s COVID-19 Plan
- Updates from our President & CEO
- Resources for Families & Caregivers
- COVID-19 in Aunt Martha’s Service Area
Aunt Martha’s Health & Wellness Coronavirus (COVID-19) Plan
- For patients with upcoming, scheduled appointment
- For patients looking for information about what to do in case of feeling ill
Updates from our President & CEO
- Coming Soon!