Welcome to Aunt Martha’s Health Center!
Welcome to Aunt Martha’s Health Center, and welcome to your medical home! Aunt Martha’s offers a full range of comprehensive, coordinated, high quality services in communities throughout Illinois.
Whether you are a new or returning patient, get ready for your next visit by downloading registration packets, forms and other important paperwork at our Patient Information Center.
About Your Primary Care Medical Home
A medical home is an approach to providing total health care. With your medical home, you join a team that includes health care professionals, trusted friends or family members and – most importantly – YOU.
At Aunt Martha’s, we provide patient-centered health care. That means you are the focus of your health care. You are the most important person on the health care team.
With Aunt Martha’s as your medical home, you can:
- Choose your patient care team
- Seek a second opinion
- Seek specialty care
Your patient care team can:
- Help you manage your health care
- Help answer your health questions
- Listen to your concerns
- Work with other medical experts, if necessary
- Encourage you to play an active part in your own health care
- Coordinate your care through additional services, whether we provide them here at Aunt Martha’s or help you find them in the community.
- Family medicine
- Pediatrics (health care for kids ages 0-18)
- Internal medicine
- Teen clinic
- Men’s clinic
- Screening & Assessment
- Substance Abuse
- Breast & Cervical Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Fluoride Treatments
- Dental Hygiene Education
- Routine Check-ups & Exams
- Root Canals (limited)
- Specialty Care Referrals
- Child, adolescent and adult services
- Medication management
- Comprehensive diagnostic evaluation and assessment
- Attention deficits
- Sadness or Depression
- Bipolar disorder
- School-related problems
- Prenatal Care
- Family Planning
- Comprehensive assessment and treatment plan specific to the individual’s needs
- Individual, group and family counseling
- Psychiatric consultation
- Medication management
- Crisis services
- Child care
- Employment training
- Get Covered Illinois
- Affordable Care Act / Illinois Health Insurance Marketplace
- Illinois Health Connect
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
Find out how you can get health insurance and Get health insurance now!