How Do I Find a Health Insurance Plan and Enroll?
5 IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
Before you choose a health insurance plan, consider these important questions:
- Do I qualify for help paying my monthly premium or out-of-pocket costs?
- What sort of health services and medications might my family and I need given our past health history?
- Does the plan include my current doctors?
- Would I rather pay a higher deductible and have lower monthly premiums, or a lower deductible and pay higher monthly premiums?
- Do I have all the information to complete my application on the Illinois Health Insurance Exchange to see if I qualify for help in paying my monthly premiums?