Information on this page is secure. We value your privacy.
- This function should not be used for urgent appointments or for appointments you may need today.
- Aunt Martha’s cannot address a medical emergency through this form. If you are having an emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
How to contact us:
- If you have a question or need information about our services, you can call, send mail or complete the following form and someone will contact you.
- If you have a comment about the website, please call and ask for Tom Owens or use the online form.
- If you are seeking employment with Aunt Martha’s, please do not use the information on this page or its online contact form. Visit our Careers page to see a list of open positions and how to apply.
Our mailing address and main phone number is:
Aunt Martha’s Youth Service Center
19990 Governors Highway
Olympia Fields, IL 60461
The inquiries or comments submitted in this form are reviewed and responded to Monday through Friday.
If you have comments/concerns about care, treatment, services or safety in the organization, please contact our Chief Quality Officer at 708-747-7100. Every effort will be made to connect you with the individual that can best help resolve the concern and integrate your feedback into services to improve your care.
If you have an issue that remains unresolved you may contact the Chief Financial Officer, Chief Executive Officer or the Joint Commission on Accreditation for Healthcare Organizations.